Agriculture and Rural Development
Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to William E. Hamilton, Fiscal Analyst for the Agriculture and Rural Development budget.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Decision Document - Part 1 Appropriations
- Decision Document - Part 2 Boilerplate
- Agriculture Equine Industry Development Fund Memo [59K], Prepared by Paul Holland, Fiscal Analyst, March 10, 2014. This memo discusses the Agriculture Equine Industry Development Fund.
- Bovine Tuberculosis Indemnification - State Budget Office Request No. 2012-12 [21K] June 5, 2012, prepared by William E. Hamilton, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memo provides background information on State Budget Office Supplemental Budget Request No. 2012-12 for the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Agriculture Equine Industry Development Fund - State Support for Horse Race Programs [39K] April 26,2012, prepared by William E. Hamilton. This memo talks about the Agriculture Equine Industry Development Fund and State Support for Horse Race Program.