Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst for the State State Police budget.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Line Item Decision Document
- Boilerplate Decision Document
- Summary: As Reported by House Subcommittee
- Fiscal Focus: Strength and Composition of State and Local Law Enforcement Officers [100K], April 20, 2016. Prepared by Paul B.A. Holland, Senior Fiscal Analyst and Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst. This publication presents an overview and analysis of the counts and composition of law enforcement officers employed within the State of Michigan and among the Great Lakes States.
- MCOLES Training Funds [92K], February 5, 2016. Prepared by Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst and Paul Holland, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum is an overview of MCOLES Training Funds.
- Fiscal Forum: Secondary Road Patrol and Traffic Accident Prevention Program [213K], prepared by Robin Risko, Senior Fiscal Analyst, August 14, 2012. This Fiscal Forum discusses the Secondary Road Patrol and Traffic Accident Prevention Program.