Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Viola Bay Wild, Fiscal Analyst for the Department of Natural Resources budget.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Summary: As Passed House Subcommittee
- SB 780 Summary: Capital Outlay - Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund: As Passed the Senate
- SB 780 Summary: Capital Outlay - Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund: As Passed the House
- Decision Document (Part 1 and Part 2), House Subcommittee Passed
- Summary: As Reported by House Appropriations Committee
- Summary: As Passed by the House
- Summary: As Passed the Senate
- Decision Document - House and Senate Passed
- Senate Bill 774: Conference Report Summary
- HB 5313(H-1) CR-1 General Omnibus Conference Report Summary
- Fiscal Forum: Michigan State Parks Endowment Fund [622K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst, January 2013. This Fiscal Focus discusses Michigan State Parks Endowment Fund.
- Michigan State Waterways Fund [46K] January 29, 2013. Prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memo contains information concerning the Michigan State Waterways Fund appropriations and capital outlay projects within the DNR budget.
- Fiscal Focus: Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund [213K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst, September 2012. This Fiscal Focus discusses the history, funding, and grant process of the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
- Michigan Gas and Oil Lease Revenue [21K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, May 12, 2010. The following contains information concerning the revenue that is received by the State of Michigan from the sale of land oil and gas leases on state-owned lands.