Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Austin Scott, Fiscal Analyst for the Department of Natural Resources budget.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Summary: House Subcommittee Recommendation
- Decision Document, Part 1 Appropriations
- Decision Document, Part 2 Boilerplate
- Summary: As Reported by House Appropriations Committee
- Summary: As Passed by the House
- Summary: As Passed by the Senate
- Conference Report Summary
- Legislative Analysis - Wolf Hunt Initiative [48K], August 22, 2014. Prepared by Josh Roesner, Legislative Analyst, Chris Couch, Associate Director, Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This Legislative Analysis gives information on the Wolf Hunt Initiative.
- Senate Bills 959 and 960: Hazardous Waste User Fees: Sunset Extension [64K], August 21, 2014. Prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This Legislative Analysis gives information on Senate Bills 959 and 960.
- Fiscal Forum: Michigan State Parks Endowment Fund [622K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst, January 2013. This Fiscal Focus discusses Michigan State Parks Endowment Fund.
- Michigan State Waterways Fund [46K] January 29, 2013. Prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memo contains information concerning the Michigan State Waterways Fund appropriations and capital outlay projects within the DNR budget.
- Fiscal Focus: Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund [213K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, Senior Fiscal Analyst, September 2012. This Fiscal Focus discusses the history, funding, and grant process of the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
- Michigan Gas and Oil Lease Revenue [21K], prepared by Viola Bay Wild, May 12, 2010. The following contains information concerning the revenue that is received by the State of Michigan from the sale of land oil and gas leases on state-owned lands.