Welcome to the House Fiscal Agency
Education Omnibus Budget Bill - HB 4313
General Omnibus Budget Bill - HB 4323
- HFA Monthly Revenue Update - March 2017 [140K] April 18, 2017. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director and Jim Stansell, Senior Economist.
- Community Colleges Performance Indicators Formula Memorandum [281K] April 13, 2017. Prepared by Perry Zielak, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum summarizes performance indicators distribution formual used for the allocation of increased operations funding to community colleges as set out by the Performance Indicators Task Force in January 2016.
- Revenue State Source and Distribution [281K] March 2017. Prepared by Jim Stansell, Senior Economist. This report provides information on the source and distribution of revenue for the State of Michigan, and includes final FY 2015-16 and estimated FY 2016-17 and FY 2017-18 revenue. Estimates in this report are based on revenue amounts agreed to at the January 2017 Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference.
- HFA Monthly Revenue Update - February 2017 [117K] March 15, 2017. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director and Jim Stansell, Senior Economist.
- Impact of the November 2015 Road Funding Package [606K], March 7, 2017. Prepared by William E. Hamilton, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum discusses the impact of the Road Funding Package from 2015.
- Brief History of Indian Tuition Waivers for Michigan Universities Memorandum [87K], March 6, 2017. Prepared by Perry Zielak, Fiscal Analyst. This memo gives detailed information on the North American Indian Tuition Waiver Program.
- Capital Outlay Projects Memorandum - FY 2017-18 [233K], March 3, 2017. This memo summarizes the capital outlay projects included in the FY 2017-18 Executive Recommendation.
- Review and Analysis: FY 2017-18 Executive Budget Recommendation [930K], February 2017. In this publication, the Budget Overview provides information on revenue sources and appropriations proposed in the Executive Budget Recommendation for FY 2017-18 and FY 2018-19. It also provides summary charts and tables of appropriations and fund sources in the proposed budget.
- FY 2017-18 Executive Budget Overview [217K], February 15, 2017. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director. This presentation is an overview of the FY 2017-18 Executive Budget, as presented to the House Appropriations Committee.
- Preliminary Review of the FY 2017-18 Executive Budget Recommendation [374K], February 14, 2017. This preliminary review provides a quick look at the Executive Budget Recommendation for FY 2017-18.
- Flint Drinking Water Emergency Appropriations - Updated [139K], February 7, 2017. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director. This memorandum gives updated detailed information on the Flint Water Emergency Appropriations
- Michigan National Guard Tuition Assistance Program and Tuition Assistance Fund Memorandum [87K], January 20, 2017. Prepared by Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum discusses the Michigan National Guard Tuition Assistance Program and Tuition Assistance Fund.
- Chargeable Transient Quarters Program and Billeting Fund [106K], January 20, 2017. Prepared by Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum discusses the Chargeable Transient Quarters Program and Billeting Fund.
- Fiscal Focus: Michigan Veterans' Facilities [616K], January 19, 2017. Prepared by Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst. This publication provides an overview of Michigan's existing veterans' homes, Michigan's veteran population, and the changes brought to the Michigan Veteran Health System under 2016 PA 560.
- Consensus Revenue Agreement, Final Summary [143K], January 13, 2017. This memo provides a summation of the agreements reached at the January 2017 conference. These consensus estimates will be reviewed or updated at the May 2017 conference.
- Consensus Revenue Agreement, Executive Summary [89K], January 12, 2017. Economic and Revenue Forecasts for Fiscal Years 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Economic Outlook and Revenue Estimates for Michigan FY 2016-17 Through FY 2018-19 [166K], January 10, 2017. Prepared by Jim Stansell, Senior Economist. This report includes a national and state economic forecast for calendar year (CY) 2016 through CY 2019. It also presents preliminary final General Fund/General Purpose (GF/GP) and School Aid Fund (SAF) revenue for fiscal year (FY) 2015-16, revised estimates for FY 2016-17 and FY 2017-18, and initial estimates for FY 2018-19. Estimates reported herein will be presented to the Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference on January 12, 2017, and will be used to facilitate the consensus estimating process.