Insurance and Financial Services
Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Marcus Coffin Fiscal Analyst for the Department of Insurance and Financial Services.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Summary: As Reported by the House Subcommittee
- Line Item Decision Document
- Boilerplate Decision Document
- Depletion of the Autism Coverage Fund [171K], Prepared by Paul Holland, Senior Fiscal Analyst, December 15, 2015. This memo provides a brief explanation of the Autism Coverage Reimbursement Program (ACRP) and the Autism Coverage Fund (ACF), a description of the appropriations to and from the ACF, and an accounting of the number of claims submitted by carriers and amounts of reimbursements paid from the ACF.
- Fiscal Forum: Michigan Public Policies and Programs Pertaining to Autism Spectrum Disorder [446K], October 2, 2014. Prepared by Paul Holland, Fiscal Analyst, Margaret Alston, Senior Fiscal Analyst, Susan Frey, Senior Fiscal Analyst, and Matthew Ellsworth,Senior Fiscal Analyst. This Fiscal Forum report will provide a brief overview of Michigan's Public Policies and Programs pertaining to Autism Spectrum Disorder.