Department of Education
Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Decision Document Executive Recommendation
- Summary: As Reported by House Subcommittee
- Decision Document - House Subcommittee
- Child Development and Care Program, [115K] February 21, 2012, Prepared by Mark Wolf, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum provides an overview of the Child Development and Care (CDC) program, which is now administered by the Department of Education (MDE) following the establishment of Great Start by Executive Order 2011-8.
- Office of Great Start, Supplemental Request 2012-3 [69K] November 17, 2011, Prepared by Mark Wolf and Bethany Wicksall, School Aid Analysts and Kevin Koorstra, DHS Analyst. This memorandum provides an overview of EO 2011-8 and Supplemental Request 2012-3, establishing the Office of Great Start within the Department of Education.