Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Perry Zielak, Fiscal Analyst for the Community Colleges budget.
Key Documents and Links
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- Summary: Executive Recommendation
- Boilerplate Decision Document
- Summary: As Reported by the House Subcommittee
- House and Senate Sub Line Comparisons
- Summary: As Reported by House Appropriations
- Line by Line Appropriations: As Reported by the House and Senate Appropriations Committees
- Community Colleges Performance Indicators Formula Memorandum [281K] April 13, 2017. Prepared by Perry Zielak, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum summarizes performance indicators distribution formual used for the allocation of increased operations funding to community colleges as set out by the Performance Indicators Task Force in January 2016.
- Fiscal Forum: Community College Funding [591K], prepared by Erik Jonasson, Fiscal Analyst, March 2013. This Fiscal Forum discusses the Community College Funding.
- Performance Indicators Formula [56K] July 16, 2012, Prepared by Erik Jonasson, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum provides summarizes the distribution formula set out by the Performance Indicators Task Force in a 2006 report and used in some subsequent budget years, including the FY 2012-13 Community Colleges budget (Article II, PA 201 of 2012).