Documents on this site require Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe's web site to download this free plug-in.
Copies of the reports listed below may be obtained by contacting the office at 517.373.8080 or contacting Kathryn Bateson.
Questions on the following documents should be directed to Austin Scott. Fiscal Analyst for the Environmental Quality budget.
Key Documents and Links
- Decision Document - Appropriations
- Summary: As Reported by the House Subcommittee
- Decision Document - House Subcommittee
Current Appropriation Bill Summaries
- DEQ Waste and Operator Training Fee Sunsets [90K], October 5, 2016. Prepared by Austin Scott, Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum provides background information and the potential budgetary impact for five fees which support the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) budget and are set to expire for FY 2017-18.
- Air Quality Fee Increase Memo - House Bill 4449 [38K], May 12, 2015. Prepared by Austin Scott, Fiscal Analyst. This is memo discusses House Bill 4449 on the Air Quality Fee increase.
- Michigan Bottle Deposit Law Program [46K] May 22, 2012, Prepared by Viola Bay Wild. This memo provides information on the revenues to Michigan from the Michigan Bottle Deposit Law Program.